{GOD}Gods Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{GOD}Gods Of Destruction

{GOD} is a Wolfenstein:ET clan ~ We have own servers & teamspeak ~ We are recruiting ~ We want to make you feel good with us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anub!s

Anub!s

Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED]   Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Application

1) Please tell us what your nickname is on ET: My nickname on Et is Anub!s.

2) How long do you play Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory? I played Wolfenstein-Enemy Territory about 1 1/2 years.

3) Was you ever in and other Clan? If YES, please name them! Yes, I was in the .Be|-Clan

4) How long have you played on our servers and how much XP do you have? I played abou a week and i got 4300 xp ( {GOD}D4RKN3$$ allowed it because server crashed by 4300xp)

5) Why do you want to be a part of the {GOD}? I want to be a part of the {GOD} because i like the members who are all kind and the server is really cool.

6) Was there anyone that made you interested in joining us? Yes, {GOD}D4RKN3$$ maked me interristing.

7) Do you have XFire? If yes, please give us your ID. Yes I got x-fire my name ist bebigkiller.

8 ) Where are you from? I´m from Germany.

9) How old are you? I´m 14 years old.

10) First name: My first name is Pascal.

11) Last name: My last name is Haupt.

12) Wich class, weapon is your favourite way to play? My favorite class is medic and my favorite weapon is thompsom.

13) Do you have some other knowladge (website,server,photoshop, etc.) ? No sorry.

14) Why do you think we should accept you ? I think you will accept me because i am a good player and i am very respectfull and i want realy be a part of this cool clan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As today 26 November , We have a new Recruit!
With enough votes , the RC (Recruitment Counsil) accepted him.
Whe hope you'll make us proud and that we would have a good time together.
May i present to you {GOD}Anub!s!
You're now on trail period. (Recruit)
Just be yourself.
As {GOD}team watches you're gameplay and making fun with others.

Congratulations Anub!s!
A high admin will set your level soon.

(Still don't get it or you have any questions at all ? PM me or ask a high admin for help)
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED]   Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:55 pm

( {GOD}D4RKN3$$ allowed it because server crashed by 4300xp)

It is treu cause he was making the 5000xp then crushed the server again at fueldump so i said write it is ok.
Back to top Go down
https://gods.forum.co.ee/
L.K.M.A.I

L.K.M.A.I

PostSubject: Re: Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED]   Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:14 am

ok Voting has started we wish you good luck Anub!s:)
Back to top Go down
http://Gods.team-forum.net/u14
Anub!s

Anub!s

PostSubject: Re: Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED]   Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:22 am

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Romike
Administrator
Romike

PostSubject: Re: Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED]   Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 am

Accepted.

/locked
Back to top Go down
https://gods.forum.co.ee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED]   Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anub!s Application - [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1