{GOD}Gods Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{GOD}Gods Of Destruction

{GOD} is a Wolfenstein:ET clan ~ We have own servers & teamspeak ~ We are recruiting ~ We want to make you feel good with us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M3rcurio* - Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M3rcurio

M3rcurio* - Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: M3rcurio* - Application [ACCEPTED]   M3rcurio* - Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 am

Quote :
1) Please tell us what your nickname is on ET: M3rcurio*

2) How long do you play Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory? 5 years, but I just started again after a 6 months break.

3) Was you ever in and other Clan? If YES, please name them! Yes, BAS|, NIC*

4) How long have you played on our servers and how much XP do you have? I started playing 2 weeks ago and I have 7k xp now.

5) Why do you want to be a part of the {GOD}? You guys are first clan with Christmas maps.
Thats really nice and the members seem to be very nice too. Like F!R3$T@R, Deluxe, L.K.M.A.I and Sm0ke. I also like the sounds very much! I like your community because of you're kind admin's and i want to be one of you!

6) Was there anyone that made you interested in joining us? F!R3$T@R, he helped me.

7) Do you have XFire? If yes, please give us your ID. No sorry, but i got an emailadress = adambohemi@hotmail.com.

8 ) Where are you from? United Kingdom

9) How old are you? I'm 20 years old (birthday: 3 november)

10) First name: Adam

11) Last name: Bohemi

12) Wich class, weapon is your favourite way to play? I play often as medic, so I can revive my teammates. Covert ops is also nice!

13) Do you have some other knowladge (website,server,photoshop, etc.) ? I can make websites, but I'm not pro in it.

14) Why do you think we should accept you ? I'm a nice guy and I can help other members, My quality's as admin will enrich the teamwork and fun on server and site!

15) Is there something else that you want to tell us? I hope I'll be accepted. And compliment the leader s from the server because of their nice server! Great community guys!
Dear friends,

As today ,
Monday 11 November 2011 individu "M3rcurio*" (A.K.A Adam) is accepted by {GOD}!
"M3curio*" Was accepted by the RC (Recruitment Counsil) with 4 Votes "YES"

Congratulations "M3rcurio*" As known now as "{GOD}M3rcurio*" now!
He will be watched by the {GOD} for the next 2 weeks.
Do your best and let see you are a {GOD}!

Have fun

If you see or speak "M3rcurio*" Congratulate him and wish him the best!

King Regards, L.K.M.A.I king

Last edited by L.K.M.A.I on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

M3rcurio* - Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: M3rcurio* - Application [ACCEPTED]   M3rcurio* - Application [ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Welcome mate have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://gods.forum.co.ee/

M3rcurio* - Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{GOD}Gods Of Destruction :: APPLICATIONS :: Wanna join us ?-
Jump to: