[HowTo] Write an Unban Request?
Your unban request should at least include the following information:
1. Your in-game nickname
2. The date (day/time) of your ban
3. The reason you were banned (i.e. Ban Reason)
4. The name of the Admin who banned you
You can check some of this information (ban reason, admin) by pulling down the console after you're banned.
If you have nothing to do with a ban/unban request, STAY OUT OF THE TOPIC
Your Account, Your Responsibility
You are responsible for everything that happens with your Enemy Territory account and guid. Letting friends or family members play at our servers with your account should be done at your own risk! In an unban request, admins won't make any difference whether it was you, your brother, your friend or your hamster.
Kicks & Temporary Bans
It is not needed to open an unban request when you're kicked or received a short temporary ban.
* A kick only lasts for 2 minutes, try to reconnect after this period has passed
* A temporary ban should be considered a severe warning. Requests to reduce the length of a temp ban are often declined.
DONT FORGOT TO ENABLE PUNKBUSTER!