{GOD}Gods Of Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{GOD}Gods Of Destruction

{GOD} is a Wolfenstein:ET clan ~ We have own servers & teamspeak ~ We are recruiting ~ We want to make you feel good with us

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A BAD STORY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestar

A BAD STORY Empty
PostSubject: A BAD STORY    A BAD STORY I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 am

santa : ho ho ho my Friends affraid Omg santa!!! santa : you were very friendly in this year.

Razz : yay and what is my present??? santa : nothing^^ scratch ???WHY??? santa I don't like you... Neutral Twisted Evil muhahahahha hello santa. santa ah hello satan but you were this year very bad.

Twisted Evil : I KNOW!!! MUHAHAHAHA... santa Here a Like a Star @ heaven Twisted Evil muhahahahah thanks santa and haha loser (normal men) muahhaha affraid : WHAT WHY YOU GIVE HIM A STAR!!!!! santa : I like him ^^ Mad : i hate youuu santa : i know... Shocked : are you silly?? santa : ehhh 2+2=4 so noXD rendeer haha you haven't got a present:D SANTA LOOKS TO AN elephant BUT 2 secounds later rendeer sant sant a clown santa = Crying or Very sad : nooooooo how howwwww.. Razz ha ha i killed him because you don't give me my present. Crying or Very sad Here take it = pig = but now give the life from my rendeer back Cool no ... affraid Cool Good Bye the men went with his pig away and santa are now in a BRAIN-INSTITUTE he looks now so Suspect and rendeer are now by Twisted Evil he will stay by him for ever Cool are now a millionaire because the Pig can't die so he have got 30 pig-baby in year that was the MOST BAD STORY OF THE WORLD HAVE FUN

YOUR FIRESTAR
Back to top Go down
L.K.M.A.I

L.K.M.A.I

A BAD STORY Empty
PostSubject: Re: A BAD STORY    A BAD STORY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:10 am

Suspect ....

No
Back to top Go down
http://Gods.team-forum.net/u14

A BAD STORY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{GOD}Gods Of Destruction :: DISCUSSIONS :: Fun & Nonsense Corner & Off-Topic-
Jump to: